Since March 2017, the Sensa center of health and beauty treatments are available Venus Legacy.
Here’s what they say on their website:
Venus Legacy revolutionary technology
All dream of the body without cellulite and firm skin. Finally we have the technology to us the process of aging slows down considerably and helps maintain a healthy and beautiful appearance.
Venus Legacy really working flat on your body because it has the effect of non-surgical facelift for stimulating the natural production of collagen.
As the first and only treatment approved by the FDA that uses 4D technology, Venus Legacy radiofrequency acts on the basis of power of four key technologies:
- Mulitpolarna radio frequencies very quickly and evenly transmits and distributes thermal energy at multiple levels of depth of tissue. The thermal reaction in the target tissue that creates a soothing, therapeutic thermal matrix that promotes the natural healing mechanism of the body that causes skin tightening and production of new collagen, improving skin texture and reducing the cellulite or wrinkles on the face.
- VariPulse technology allows energy penetration into the deeper layers of the skin, which successfully stimulates optimal blood circulation and lymphatic drainage, achieves both radiant and shiny appearance.
- Pulsating electromagnetic fields through scientifically proven regenerative properties allow a significant improvement in the appearance and texture of the treated skin.
- RealTime Thermal Feedback (thermal feedback in real time) allows you to monitor the temperature of the skin throughout the treatment to ensure a safe and painless treatment for people with all types of skin.
The combination of the power of advanced technology Venus Legacy treatment and allows immediate and long-term improvements to the body. This treatment is suitable for people who seek non-invasive options:
- Body shaping
- Minimizing hard-line or shallow cellulite
- reduction of the scale of the target of the treated area (e.g., the thighs, the abdomen)
- tightening and firming the skin and body care
- Reduction of unwanted areas of fat
- of stretch marks
- Removal of wrinkles and dark circles
- Stimulation of collagen and contouring the face shape
Venus before and after
Each time the first treatment our specialists reviewed critical areas and are photographed and measured so they can more easily track progress. In addition to reviewing the current state of an estimated number of treatments to achieve the expected results and health status. Recommended minimum of 6 treatments, depending on the zone to be treated, it can take up, and once the desired result is achieved after a few treatments.
All questions and consultations you can make and arrange on the phone 01 4618220 or mail email@example.com
More information is available on their website http://www.sensa-centar.hr/2017/03/venus-legacy/